Established in April 2006 by Claudio Giulietti, Birtwill Physiotherapy is a premium healthcare clinic which prides itself on delivering the highest level of physiotherapy care to its patients. The clinic offers “hands on” physiotherapy treatment, with every patient receiving one-on-one personalised care.
Our Physiotherapists use a wide range of skills to treat a variety of musculoskeletal & sports related problems. Following an initial comprehensive interview, a full objective examination and hands on assessment with functional testing is performed to establish a diagnosis.
Treatment may involve different ways of relieving pain, restoring function, flexibility and strength. Skills and techniques used may include mobilizations of joints and or soft tissues, manipulation, postural correction, exercises and muscle rehabilitation.
We are passionate about giving a quality physiotherapy service that gets results and with our in-depth understanding of musculoskeletal disorders and body biomechanics, we are able to effectively treat a variety of conditions including:
- Back and Neck pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work related over use problems and accidents
- Fractures and Traumas
- Postural problems including chronic neck/shoulder discomfort
- Joint pain and stiffness including arthritis
- Post Operative rehabilitation, pre & post arthroscopy, including joint replacements and A.C.L. Reconstructions
- Muscle and Ligament tears/strains
- Shoulder Pain
- Ergonomic Advice
- Pregnancy related problems
- Balance Problems